-
July 25th, 2001, 03:34 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hello,
Visit my page http://www.thevillageidiot.8k.com and my forum "The Village Idiot" at the Absolutly Wrong category.
-
July 25th, 2001, 11:01 PM
#2
Inactive Member
hhmmmmmm...
------------------
wont you listen to me Sam he's a devil not a man and he spreads the burning sand with water......... cool.......... clear.......... water
-
July 26th, 2001, 04:54 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Again? I've seen this before. Somewhere. Sometime. Someplace. Batchannel.
------------------
"Don't say it!" said the Senior Wrangler. "Shut up!"
People never told the Archchancellor to shut up. Shutting up was something that happened to other people. He shut up out of shock.
Terry Pratchett
-
July 27th, 2001, 01:56 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Ohhhh Love the website *L* Its way too funny!
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
July 28th, 2001, 03:26 PM
#5
Inactive Member
xoximoron, why you spamming everywhere but my board you goofy bitch?
God damn I can't even beg you to harass and stalk me.
-
September 9th, 2001, 10:23 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I'm not stalking you ! I'm into pigs and donkeys !
------------------
-
September 10th, 2001, 12:16 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Donkeys are good, with the whole Hee haw thing happening!
------------------
I think a good product would be "Baby Duck Hat". It's a fake baby duck, which you strap on top of your head. Then you go swimming underwater until you find a mommy duck and her babies, and you join them. Then, all of a sudden, you stand up out of the water and roar like Godzilla. Man, those ducks really take off! Also, Baby Duck Hat is good for parties.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks